As shown in this video, I'm encountering quite the strange issue. Some parts of my audio are in stereo, and some are in mono, and I really can't tell the difference for the life of me. I tried to show it with my mouse movements, but if you can't tell what I'm pointing out, also notice how each track and the whole song are set to stereo, But, and here's the issue, notice that when I play back this section, the audio tracking thingy in the bottom right shows that it is NOT coming through in stereo for all of the song. The portion I adjusted, by the way, is the loudest part of the song at this point and one of just two tracks that are playing during that short section, until a third joins in which is properly stereo and you can see the top channel joins in again.
If I have a setting flipped stupidly or something not set up right, please tell me cause I swear I done checked up and down and I really am at a loss here my dudes.
PS. This is my first attempt at digital songwriting! hope you enjoy the 3 or so seconds of industrial rock you got after the intro. The rest is a secret :p