1. Ten tracks of dialog (a children's play) with various punch-ins and edits
2. Select one or more tracks from the Scratch Pad for a song that needs to go after the second Scene
3. Enable Ripple edit so everything gets moved in time
Expected: all tracks are move ahead in time by the amount equal to the length of the pasted material
1. Only the tracks with events are Rippled (how to get ALL of them to ripple?)
2. Quite often (not always) the takes/edits for some of the rippled dialog is corrupted leaving gaps in the sound (I have to manually re-do the slip-editing).
I've submitted a bug report, but they responded that this is the expected behavior and that I should turn off "Takes Follow Events". But that doesn't work since I need those takes to remain associated (and under) the events (dialog) in case I need to make further edits.