Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

tied notes with glissando

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

tied notes with glissando

Postby roccapl » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 am

Hello everyone,

Hope you can excuse my poor english, I'm not a native speaker.

In short, I need a software for music notation and I'm considering various alternatives, including Notion. I've got a problem which I cannot resolve with any of the major (and minor also) music notation software on the market.

If i tie two quarter notes toghether and then I apply a glissando from the second note to a third note, notion doesn't play the glissando. If I draw an half note and then apply glissando to a second note the glissando starts too early, at the beginning of the first quarter.

The concept is: I want a note that last two quarters whith a glissando on a third note, and I would like this glissando to start from the second quarter.

Anyone has a solution to this? It is not only a Notion problem, since pratically no notation software can handle this, but if someone can give a solution that's both readable for humans and that also plays on the computer this will definitely make Notion get the highest rank on my shopping list.

thanks in advance.
roccapl

Return to NOTION