Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

In-App purchase problem

In-App purchase problem

Postby Setsunayaki » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:11 am

I just bought this program yesterday and it was an amazing buy. So much that I decided to buy the bundle that brings everything. My problem is that even though I have received an email from Apple saying that my purchase went through, and I downloaded the content, and the app says "Installed" I can still not use the content.

Though installed, the other instruments appear with their price tag when I am tying to drag them to use them in compositions. Have I done something wrong?

Example problem below:

I bought them all, but suppose I want to put in a classical guitar and a mandolin into a score... Both, the guitar and mandolin ask for the .99 purchase price even though the bundle lists as installed. It is like this for all instruments, except for the free ones I unlocked registering an email.

Sorry for the burden.

~Setsunayaki
Setsunayaki

Re: In-App purchase problem

Postby thorrild » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:07 am

Hi Setsunayaki,

When I first installed the app and bought the expansion bundle, I had some problems because the download (2GB or so!) was somehow corrupted. I just downloaded the bundle again, and eventually everything functioned as expected.

You will not be charged for the bundle if you download it a second time. The purchase it tied to your Apple ID, and you are already on file as having paid for it. The same would be true if you had to get a new iPad, for example.

I hope this solves your problem. If not, write an email to Brian in tech support. The address is support@notionmusic.com and Brian is always helpful, prompt, and all-round excellent.

Best wishes,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Postby Setsunayaki » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Thank You.

Instruments are installing, but I wonder...is there a way to recover of data? I had to reinstall the app and with it my compositions were lost, but I took screenshots to be able to rewrite them. Any data possible in iCloud?
Setsunayaki

Postby thorrild » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:28 am

Setsunayaki,

No iCloud, but you can use Dropbox. That's what I do, and I like it a lot. Just go to http://www.dropbox.com and open a free account. Also remember to sync your iPad with iTunes so that you can recover lost files from there.

Best,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Return to Notion for iPad