Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion licence code invalid

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Notion licence code invalid

Postby sepheritoh » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 pm

I'v send an email to your support and is awaiting response. When I get inspiration to write music, I need to start my program and start to write. Any little technical problem is just an inspiration killer.

I've been using Notion for many years now, but today suddenly I have this problem. When starting Notion I get the message "This software requires activation in 14 days". It ask for a licence code.

After digging and wasting valuable time which I could have been writing music I found the discs and entered the code, just to get a "This code has already been used" message.

Windows 7, latest version of Notion 3.

It is not that I want to be funny here, but this is not acceptable. Notion has been a very nice program which I have been using many years and learned to love, but let's face it, it is NOT a very mainstream program and little things like this is just what your users need to make the decision to move on.
sepheritoh

Re: Notion licence code invalid

Postby sepheritoh » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Thanks Brian replied to my problem.

Thanks for quick response. Problem solved.

Sorry for getting so impatient. I was trying to get something done late Friday before the weekend. I should not have reacted so impatiently!

You guys rock.
sepheritoh

Re: Notion licence code invalid

Postby TheDoctorRules » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:38 am

I'm having this same problem and I've sent an e-mail to tech support. How quickly can I expect an answer?
TheDoctorRules

Return to NOTION