Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Future update request

Future update request

Postby Dolphin10 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Hello and thank you for a wonderful notation app. It will be incredibly helpful for me. I just have a few issues with the current version; I would like the ability to switch between the keyboard and fretboard for note entry. A lot of times I would prefer to use the keyboard for note entry even though I'm composing a guitar score. Second, accidentals tend to be on top of the note to the left of them - wider note spacing would be very helpful. Third, the items in the palette and 'sub palette' are very difficult to see - perhaps a different and darker color would be helpful. And finally, every time I use the Grab/Drag tool Notion crashes.

I really love Notion for iPad and I'm very grateful for it. Thank you to the developers for such a wonderful notation program. Please keep up the great work.

Also, I would love the ability to use an external midi controller ie midi keyboard or midi guitar for note entry into Notion for iPad. Thank you so much again for your time and excellent software.
Dolphin10

Return to Notion for iPad