Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Registration Issue

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Registration Issue

Postby ComradBlack » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:54 pm

I sent a email into the help-desk 2 days ago, but have yet to get a response of any sort, so here goes my query...

I got notion 3 in the mail 2 days ago and installed and registered it, and it seem to launch without error. It then asked if I'd like to download and update it to a new version, so naturally i did. However, upon trying to open notion 3 again, i was presented with the registration box, which said unknown error in the top portion, and asked for licence number and such in the bottom half. I tried to register it again, but it said that my license number is already in use, and keeps me locked out of notion 3.

Any help would be lovely.
ComradBlack

Re: Registration Issue

Postby pcartwright » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:53 pm

I know this isn't really helpful, but you will most likely need to wait on Notion's support team to respond to you. It's likely that Notion's support staff hasn't seen your request yet considering a lot of companies in the USA have been closed since the 23rd or 24th for Thanksgiving.
pcartwright

Postby robsogge » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:46 am

Hi Comrad, I had the same issue, time ago... I remember Brian from Notionmusic told me to delete a certain file in System32 and, after he kindly reset my authorizations, I was able to re-authorize the program. Brian or someone else from Notionmusic will soon help you out, I'm sure. Nothing we users can do, unfortunately...
robsogge

Postby Admin » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:54 pm

ComradBlack wrote:I sent a email into the help-desk 2 days ago, but have yet to get a response of any sort, so here goes my query...

I got notion 3 in the mail 2 days ago and installed and registered it, and it seem to launch without error. It then asked if I'd like to download and update it to a new version, so naturally i did. However, upon trying to open notion 3 again, i was presented with the registration box, which said unknown error in the top portion, and asked for licence number and such in the bottom half. I tried to register it again, but it said that my license number is already in use, and keeps me locked out of notion 3.

Any help would be lovely.

Sorry for the delay we were out of the office for Thanksgiving day and Friday. Brian will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Return to NOTION