Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

EWQL Issues

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

EWQL Issues

Postby djbond » Fri May 27, 2011 4:54 pm

I'm very new to Notion, and I read through the EWQL FAQ section, but could not find an answer to this.

I'm trying to figure out how to trigger certain patches. For example say I want to load only two patches for 18v -- Butter Legato Forte, and pizz. An odd combination, but humor me. How can I load those and switch between them?

I have been trying to figure out how to do this, but I can't seem to get to work.

Also, is there a rhyme or reason to how the quick entry articulation works when clicking the quotes button " ? It never seems to bring up the articulations I'm looking for and it doesn't always work. For example, when the 18v master keyswitch is loaded, using the " option and adding marcato under the violins does not produce the marcato patch. Also, it can't seem to find some patches. Bartok Pizz is one of the patches that's a part of the 18v master keyswitch, but when typing it, it does not show up as an option.

By the way, I'm running Symphonic Orchestra Gold

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
djbond

Return to NOTION