Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

HOPE ADMIN AND AUTHORS WILL ReAD THIS POST. ITS MY IDEA ONLY

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

HOPE ADMIN AND AUTHORS WILL ReAD THIS POST. ITS MY IDEA ONLY

Postby Notation » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:51 pm

im trying demo. And i need ask one thing. can i set panaroma left to right and right to left in one staff? i mean when i play score just want panaroma automation. And i wish main volume of each staff like this what i said :). U guys add this function in ur software not vsti. i saw tutorial of veinna instrument and how to add pitch. But it must be add only software i think. Many notation software have same problem too. Sibelius have bad panaroma mixing with main volume and some dynamic is BUG. i just want tell my idea hope u guys understand what i saying. TAKE UR IDEA FROM FRUITY LOOPS STUDIO OR SOME STUDIO SOFTWARE. NOT LAME NOTATION SOFTWARE.

if u guys dont like my idea i will not post again. And thumbs me down :P

this is what i want from any notation software. Each staff need automation then i will feel free. score's will be more awesome with nice ideas and FULL OF FEEL. i hope Composer's have some think. then i will buy this software any price. now im thinking only buy PRO TOOLS. goodluck ur team GOOD LUCK ALL :)

sorry about my english
Notation

Re: HOPE ADMIN AND AUTHORS WILL ReAD THIS POST. ITS MY IDEA

Postby Notation » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:53 pm

OHH BTW WATCH IMAGE FULL SIZE. THIS ONLY SHOW HALF :P
Notation

Postby derAbgang » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:00 pm

As a relatively new user, take my words cautiously. I believe the SequencerStaff is what you are after.

Now, on a more workflow-oriented level, like your image, I'd like to see "lanes" under the notation instead of a separate, special staff. So each staff has a [+/-] that expands the midi CC lanes. You should be able to add a lane and assign any CC to it. Data is input via midi controller but also by either drawing envelopes, lines, pre-defined curves or free hand.

... now that would be slick!
derAbgang

Postby fabiolcati » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:31 am

Hy guys.
The request for a wider cc handling (in any form, from lanes to gyroscopyc 3d views) states from the early days of Notion 3.
I'm happy to see this revival for it. It means a new group of users joined Notion.
So, keep on requesting.
Maybe re-bumping some old thread to the top?
Greetings.
Fabio
Arrigo Beyle - Milanese - Lived, wrote, loved - - Stendhal
Being italian is a full-time job - - B. Severgnini
fabiolcati

Postby derAbgang » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:12 pm

fabiolcati wrote:Hy guys.
So, keep on requesting.

Well, if it has been addressed before, I'm sure admins have made a note of it. But instead of us just requesting things over and over, maybe the developers, through the admins, can inform us of ideas taken up or discarded in the release project planning--of course, without revealing delicate trade secrets.

David
derAbgang

Postby fabiolcati » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:43 am

derAbgang wrote:Well, if it has been addressed before, I'm sure admins have made a note of it. But instead of us just requesting things over and over, maybe the developers, through the admins, can inform us of ideas taken up or discarded in the release project planning--of course, without revealing delicate trade secrets.
David

This makes you eligible for the next Optimist Of The Year Award. :D
Fabio
Arrigo Beyle - Milanese - Lived, wrote, loved - - Stendhal
Being italian is a full-time job - - B. Severgnini
fabiolcati

Postby Admin » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:15 am

fabiolcati wrote:
derAbgang wrote:Well, if it has been addressed before, I'm sure admins have made a note of it. But instead of us just requesting things over and over, maybe the developers, through the admins, can inform us of ideas taken up or discarded in the release project planning--of course, without revealing delicate trade secrets.
David

Ha!! This is a good idea, and I know that you all are looking for more information on NOTION Development.....I'll see what I can do about getting you all more "in the loop."
Admin
Site Admin

Postby derAbgang » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:54 am

Admin wrote:
fabiolcati wrote:
David

Ha!! This is a good idea, and I know that you all are looking for more information on NOTION Development.....I'll see what I can do about getting you all more "in the loop."

:lol:

Thanks,

David
derAbgang

Postby ulrik » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Admin wrote:Ha!! This is a good idea, and I know that you all are looking for more information on NOTION Development.....I'll see what I can do about getting you all more "in the loop."

Yes that would be great! :D
ulrik

HOPE EVERYONE READ THIS POST. ITS MY IDEA (2)

Postby Notation » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Hi everyone its me again. i just want tell something for authors for this software :). U guys know song have lot of work. When finish write song u must do recording, mixing -.- then mastering OMG. And i need tell this: Nuendo or cubase users have 4198 (just i saw in forum) and sibelius users with finale 12021. Ok lets think about this: most composer write song with notation software with notation system. But notation software still not enough like studio software. u must do this steps allways when u finish song recording mixing mastering. Ok this is what i want tell all of u: Cubase have notation system with midi editor system and full recording mixing mastering function. But cubase notation system is sooo bad and hard to understand and havent any shortcut yet. if they created GOOD NOTATION SYSTEM with studio software. Composers dont need any bugged notation software. Most finale with sibelius 12021 users will use cubase or nuendo AND ALL IN ONE. If u guys think about this joke it will happen one day. So GUYS if u want work with success just made NOTATION FUNCTIONAL SOFTWARE WITH FULL RECORDING, MiXING SYSTEM AND MIDI EDITOR PAGE. Then ur software will go first rank in next year:). U all still have chance ^^. Just think about future and u will find way :idea: .

Thanks,

Cruci

sorry for my bad english:)
Notation

Next

Return to NOTION