Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Update problem

Update problem

Postby dusty » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:46 am

Hi folks been trying to update NOTION for my IPad 2. That's the 17th of Feb 2012 one.
Every time I attempt to update I keep getting an "Insufficient space" message. So I keep going into settings and have now deleted enough apps to give me 2.6 GB of space. Still no joy :(
Very confused now especially as on the ITunes page it says the update is 1.12 GB.
Can anyone shed any light on this problem for me?

Thanks,
dusty
dusty

Re: Update problem

Postby ToPhatTPatt » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Have you tried double clicking the home button on your I-pad and shutting down all the running apps in the background? Either that, or soft reset your machine by holing down power button and home button and not letting up till you see the apple boot picture.
ToPhatTPatt

Postby dusty » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Yes i tried both your suggestions but alas still no joy. I have written to the people in support, haven't heard back yet but Thanks for your suggestions ToPhatPatt :) I will put up any feedback I get in case anyone else has the same problem.

Mystified?

dusty
dusty

Postby Admin » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:43 pm

dusty wrote:Yes i tried both your suggestions but alas still no joy. I have written to the people in support, haven't heard back yet but Thanks for your suggestions ToPhatPatt :) I will put up any feedback I get in case anyone else has the same problem.

Mystified?

dusty

Have you downloaded any of the expansion sets? That may be causing the size issues...
Admin
Site Admin

Postby dusty » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Success!
No I hadn't downloaded any expansions, Thanks anyway Admin :)
All I needed to do was to plug my IPad into our PC and "Bingo" I got it to work. I'm one of those people who don't do that very often so I guess the firmware needed to update, though it said I was all up to date. I did however need to delete one or two apps still showing on my iTunes, but I had already deleted them on the IPad? Anyway I'm relieved
everything's working. Thanks for the tips chaps :)

Happy,
dusty
dusty

Return to Notion for iPad