Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Note insertion in tab

Discuss Progression for iPad

Note insertion in tab

Postby dougal » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Writing some tablature with Progression for iPad using step method. I omitted a note. How do I go back and insert the missing note? Which tool is used for that?
dougal

Re: Note insertion in tab

Postby Admin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 am

You could probably use the select (crosshair icon on left of palette) to go back and insert a note.

-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby osiris » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:05 am

Admin wrote:You could probably use the select (crosshair icon on left of palette) to go back and insert a note.

-Kyle

Kyle, are you an official representative of Notion or are you just running the board?
osiris

Postby osiris » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:44 am

Admin wrote:You could probably use the select (crosshair icon on left of palette) to go back and insert a note.

-Kyle

How? If there is not space between the notes already I can't for the life of me get a new note inserted.
osiris

Postby Admin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:33 am

Sorry for the delay....

Yes I am an "official" representative of NOTION Music.....and I run the boards.....

In order to accomplish this you'll need to select a note already in the score with the "select tool" and change the duration to accomodate for more than one note. For example...if you have a quarter note, you can change it to two eighth notes.

Hope this helps!
-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby osiris » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Admin wrote:Sorry for the delay....

Yes I am an "official" representative of NOTION Music.....and I run the boards.....

In order to accomplish this you'll need to select a note already in the score with the "select tool" and change the duration to accomodate for more than one note. For example...if you have a quarter note, you can change it to two eighth notes.

Hope this helps!
-Kyle

No problem. I just thought your answer was a little nonspecific for an official rep, but this clarification makes all the difference. Many thanks!
osiris

Return to Progression for iPad