Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Can't find my virtual guitar , Help !

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Can't find my virtual guitar , Help !

Postby BLACKCROW » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:27 am

Hey everyone I started a new guitar Staff to work with but wheres that virtual guitar , is there some hidden button somewhere to click on ?

The other think is how can I add measures to what they start you out with , I need 120 measures to work with ?

Thanks I'll check back later , I was going to checkout youtube to see if there are any videos using that virual guitar keyboard .

BlackCrow
BLACKCROW

Re: Can't find my virtual guitar , Help !

Postby thorrild » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 am

The User Guide is your friend and I highly recommend it. When I first bought Notion, I bit the bullet and printed out the whole thing, just like the old days. Sometimes I even browse around in it, just to discover something I didn't know. At the back, there's a terrific index where you can find almost anything you need. However, I admit that it takes some getting used to that what you think should be called "Add Measure" is instead called "Add Barline."

Add barline: page 8.5

Fretboard Show/hide: page 13.4

Best wishes,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Postby BLACKCROW » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:14 am

thorrild wrote:The User Guide is your friend and I highly recommend it. When I first bought Notion, I bit the bullet and printed out the whole thing, just like the old days. Sometimes I even browse around in it, just to discover something I didn't know. At the back, there's a terrific index where you can find almost anything you need. However, I admit that it takes some getting used to that what you think should be called "Add Measure" is instead called "Add Barline."

Best wishes,
Thorrild

Thanks for the tip , I looked at the user guide the other day after searching and searching in the software and I didn't find anything on that virual guitar .
Maybe I overloooked it when surfing through the pages last night , I will check it out again thanks . Page 13.4

Blackcrow
BLACKCROW

Postby BLACKCROW » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 am

thorrild wrote:The User Guide is your friend and I highly recommend it. When I first bought Notion, I bit the bullet and printed out the whole thing, just like the old days. Sometimes I even browse around in it, just to discover something I didn't know. At the back, there's a terrific index where you can find almost anything you need. However, I admit that it takes some getting used to that what you think should be called "Add Measure" is instead called "Add Barline."

Best wishes,
Thorrild

I just open up the user guide and found out how to open up the Fret Board , its not on page 13.4 its on 13.13
BLACKCROW

Postby fabiolcati » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Mmh... Looks like someone has furtively added 9 pages to the User Guide... :D

Just a joke. Enjoy your brand new Notion!

Regards
Fabio
Arrigo Beyle - Milanese - Lived, wrote, loved - - Stendhal
Being italian is a full-time job - - B. Severgnini
fabiolcati

Postby BLACKCROW » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:28 pm

fabiolcati wrote:Mmh... Looks like someone has furtively added 9 pages to the User Guide... :D

Just a joke. Enjoy your brand new Notion!

Regards

Thanks ! I just printed all the pages for the guitar and some other things that might help me out with what I want to do with Notion 3 like adding a guitar lead track to some of my songs I created using my CakeWalk Project 5 . Lots of things to learn and remember , its not going to happen over the week-end thats for sure !

Thanks for the help , if I run into some other issues I will drink another pint of Tiger Blood and scream ! LOL

BlackCrow
BLACKCROW

Return to NOTION