Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

QUESTION - ACTIVATING THE PRODUCT ?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

QUESTION - ACTIVATING THE PRODUCT ?

Postby BLACKCROW » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Hello my box copy of Notion 3 should be arriving next week , I have a question because I don't see anywhere about activating my product once I install it for the first time .
When the box arrives with all my disk for Notion 3 what else is included with the disk for installing , does it include a license number so it can be installed as a full working version ?

I saw something about a Site License but I'm sure that doesn't apply to one user like myself , can someone tell me alittle bit about activating the product once you install the product ?

Thanks I'll check back , last week I ask a few question and didn't reply because I had some major issues with windows XP so for a week I have been reinstalling windows and all my other music software and if that wasn't bad enough I came down with a really bad cold and ended up having to see a doctor to get over that .

Thanks , I'lll check back later on tonight .
Blackcrow
BLACKCROW

Re: QUESTION - ACTIVATING THE PRODUCT ?

Postby Admin » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:02 am

BLACKCROW wrote:Hello my box copy of Notion 3 should be arriving next week , I have a question because I don't see anywhere about activating my product once I install it for the first time .
When the box arrives with all my disk for Notion 3 what else is included with the disk for installing , does it include a license number so it can be installed as a full working version ?

I saw something about a Site License but I'm sure that doesn't apply to one user like myself , can someone tell me alittle bit about activating the product once you install the product ?

Thanks I'll check back , last week I ask a few question and didn't reply because I had some major issues with windows XP so for a week I have been reinstalling windows and all my other music software and if that wasn't bad enough I came down with a really bad cold and ended up having to see a doctor to get over that .

Thanks , I'lll check back later on tonight .
Blackcrow

Your copy of N3 will come with the installation code.....enjoy!

-kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby BLACKCROW » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 am

Hey thanks for the reply on activating Notion 3 to the full working version , can't wait for it to get here so I can start working with it .

Blackcrow
BLACKCROW

Postby nashash » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:29 pm

also if you have 2 computers you want to install notion3 on look at my activation post.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1368

my copy came in December 2010 , wasn't current version, don't know if they are sending out current version DVDs now,

but when you install first time don't fill out activation info, let it install and when you launch notion3 if not current version it will let you know there's a new version out and do you want to download, now when you install new version then is a good to fill info with your activaion key ,
this way you will have another activation key if you want to install on a laptop or another desktop,

as you can read in my post help support was very helpful in solving my 2 activations on one laptop.
nashash

Postby BLACKCROW » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:48 pm

nashash wrote:also if you have 2 computers you want to install notion3 on look at my activation post.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1368

my copy came in December 2010 , wasn't current version, don't know if they are sending out current version DVDs now,

but when you install first time don't fill out activation info, let it install and when you launch notion3 if not current version it will let you know there's a new version out and do you want to download, now when you install new version then is a good to fill info with your activaion key ,
this way you will have another activation key if you want to install on a laptop or another desktop,

as you can read in my post help support was very helpful in solving my 2 activations on one laptop.

Thanks for the tips on installing and activating my product when it arrives . Blackcrow
BLACKCROW

Return to NOTION