Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

"On Fedex vehicle for delivery today."

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

"On Fedex vehicle for delivery today."

Postby Revson » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Now THAT's music to my ears. I"m fired up now.
Revson

Re: "On Fedex vehicle for delivery today."

Postby Admin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Revson wrote:Now THAT's music to my ears. I"m fired up now.

Wooooohooooo! :D

enjoy!
Admin
Site Admin

Postby dcoscina » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Dude you are so going to enjoy N3. it's a blast and really immediate for creating pretty scores that also have a great performance quality to them.
dcoscina

Postby Revson » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:31 am

Thanks guys for the encouragement. So it's on the vehicle a few miles from my house early Saturday morning...but by the end of the day had started a trek back to Memphis!? :? Appears to be back in California now so here's hoping for a Monday delivery... 8-)
Revson

Postby Autodidact » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:59 am

Revson wrote:Thanks guys for the encouragement. So it's on the vehicle a few miles from my house early Saturday morning...but by the end of the day had started a trek back to Memphis!? :? Appears to be back in California now so here's hoping for a Monday delivery... 8-)

Hey, at least yours has shipped! I'm still (eagerly/impatiently) waiting for the day I receive my shipping confirmation email... I was really hoping to be playing with my brand new Notion3 by the end of the week, but I've got a feeling that's not going to be happening. :(
Autodidact

Postby Admin » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:38 am

Autodidact wrote:
Revson wrote:Thanks guys for the encouragement. So it's on the vehicle a few miles from my house early Saturday morning...but by the end of the day had started a trek back to Memphis!? :? Appears to be back in California now so here's hoping for a Monday delivery... 8-)

Hey, at least yours has shipped! I'm still (eagerly/impatiently) waiting for the day I receive my shipping confirmation email... I was really hoping to be playing with my brand new Notion3 by the end of the week, but I've got a feeling that's not going to be happening. :(

Should be in the mail.....just checked your email with Sales and they said it should be in the mail......

Let us know if you have any further problems.

-kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Autodidact » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Autodidact wrote:

Should be in the mail.....just checked your email with Sales and they said it should be in the mail......

Let us know if you have any further problems.

-kyle

Great! Thanks, Kyle! I'm sure there's a small chance that the confirmation email got sent to my spam, which is unfortunate since I deleted my spam and am unable to check at this point. But that's fine, I'm sure if I had a tracking number I'd just be stalking the FedEx website 20 times a day anyway. Maybe I'll get it next week sometime. I can't wait!!
Autodidact

Return to NOTION