Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

How do I remove sound files?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

How do I remove sound files?

Postby leander » Wed May 26, 2010 3:06 am

I am evaluating Notion using the demo. If I decide not to buy Notion I would of course like to remove the sound files. But I cannot find the folder anywhere. Is the user stuck with the sound files hidden somewhere until the end of his computer or am I missing something? This question came up when I tried to find out whether it is possible to alias the sounds and put them on an external disk. That is obviously not possible.

Leander
Mac Intel 2GB Snow Leopard
leander

Re: How do I remove sound files?

Postby Admin » Wed May 26, 2010 8:47 am

HD>Library>Application Support>NOTION Music>Sounds

This is where they are located and where you should remove them if you decide you shouldn't buy the program....

Hope this helps!
Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby leander » Wed May 26, 2010 8:57 am

Thanks for the info.
I didn't think of looking at the root. I only checked my own library. The real question which was unclearly stated was about the use of aliases to an external disk. I can of course test it and check what happens.
leander

Postby Rudi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:16 pm

I tried this on my Windows 7 - it didn't work. Maybe there's another workaround? Did you try?
Rudi

Postby leander » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:46 am

If your question concerns aliasing to an external disk my answer is simple. On my mac I did not manage to do it. It is, of course, possible that there is something I don't know how to do.
leander

Return to NOTION