Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

No chance to authorize CSR Hall

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

No chance to authorize CSR Hall

Postby gbm » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:55 am

I authorized Amplitube with no problems, but I am not able to authorize CSR Hall!
I got the authorization code and it seems that the wizard accepts it but the noise stays and every time I click on the MIXER - INSERT 1 - Button the wizard starts again!

What else can I try?

thanks gert
gbm

Re: No chance to authorize CSR Hall

Postby hughsie39 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:10 pm

I am having the same problem. I recently bought a Windows 7 laptop with intention of being able to make music on the move in addition to on my desktop at home. My understanding is that I should be able to use my IK Multimedia licences to run Notion 3 on both of them.

Notion 3 itself authorised fine, as did Amplitube. However CSR Hall keeps on telling me it has authorised but then the white noise still continues and I keep on being asked to to authorise it (even though IK Multimedia insists it's already been done.)

I would just disable CSR Hall but that doesn't do the trick.

Can you please advise me on what I need to do? Or, are there known compatibility issues with Windows 7 (in which case, will they be fixed on one of the future updates?)
hughsie39

Return to NOTION