Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

adding a measure?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

adding a measure?

Postby epytryga » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi there,
First pardon if this is a simple question but I've searched the manual and can't find the answer....I'm using the demo and doing step input....when I create a new score in add a bunch of measures...however when I've filled them...I can't seem to find a way to add more...

Could someone let me know?

All the best,
Eric
epytryga

Re: adding a measure?

Postby ajoe » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Use the "barline" tool, the shortcut is the "i" key. Page 11.12 in the manual. Also page 8.5.

Click wherever you want them.
ajoe

Postby epytryga » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:47 pm

thank you so much...saw that in the manual but didn't realize one could use it to add measures at the end...thought it was to just break up notes that were already entered!

Thanks again!
epytryga

Postby Dowhower55 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks for this post. I had the same problem. The Notion manual explained it perfectly---but for some reason it just didn’t register for me. When I read this post, however, it was easily figured out. Strange.

I bet I have way less problems with VSTs than this relatively simple matter. LOL! The brain is a weird thing. :lol:
Dowhower55

Return to NOTION