Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

guitar bends/vibrato

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

guitar bends/vibrato

Postby mkral » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 am

My computer's mobo went down a month ago, I am back up and running finally. I am quite disappointed to see that guitar bends and vibrato aren't fixed yet. If I can just get confirmation that it's being looked at, I will be more than content.
mkral

Re: guitar bends/vibrato

Postby astinov » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Hey mkral,

Those were fixed in 3.0.239. Are you not receiving correct playback still? Can you post the score here so I can look into it?

Thanks

Lubo Astinov
astinov

Re: guitar bends/vibrato

Postby mkral » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:50 am

Apparently I jumped the gun here. It is fixed and is correct. However it is also different from what I had gotten used to in Progression. All my .prog files are littered with what translates to a whammy bar vibrato in N3. Sounds perfect in Progression, sounds like a dying cat in N3. My VST plug-in library is sadly gone, not to mention presets for those VST's, so my lead guitar isn't where it needs to be yet, but I will report back with that and using the other vibrato options. My apologies, dead motherboard has been frustrating.
mkral

Return to NOTION