Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Rename files?

Re: Rename files?

Postby manofmusik1 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:43 am

I've used the Notion for iPad 'Save As' but it never presents an opportunity to do the save under a different file name. Has anyone found a way around this?
manofmusik1

Postby dalgaard » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:04 pm

"Save as" function completely out of order for me too. And renaming a Song in "score setup" or directly in the title on the first page doesn't rename the file on the "home" page either. This seeems to be a major bug, and there has been other mentions of this elsewhere on the forum. Any solution to this? Will it be fixed anytime soon?
dalgaard

Postby Jaws75 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:26 am

Save as is now working in new update!!!!
Jaws75

Postby dalgaard » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Yes, it finally works. Seems like a quick fix, in my experience "save as" commands usually start out by proposing the original name, and you can do slight modifications (a new key or whatever). This fix makes you retype the entire name when you do a save as. This is a minor complaint, though, very very cool that this is working now. I sure hope they'll fix all the others little malfunctions, the app is 95% perfect...
dalgaard

Postby Jaws75 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:12 am

Yes understand, it's something we get used to so it shld present the same name as an option.

Pls tell support@notion.com so they can hear your views and fix it in an update!! I will.
Jaws75

Previous

Return to Notion for iPad