Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Forcing Measures to new systems

Forcing Measures to new systems

Postby NathanH » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Hello! I was curious if there was a way to force measures to go back to a previous system. I have a system that is my verse, and it should be 6 measures long. The 6th measure jumped ship and went down to the next system. To help make my chart make more sense visually, it would be great if that measure went back up to its original system. Any help you might have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
NathanH

Re: Forcing Measures to new systems

Postby thorrild » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:24 am

Hi Nathan,

The answer here is the same as to your other question. You can do this in the desktop version of Notion, but not yet in the iPad app.

Best,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Postby NathanH » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:16 am

Gotcha, thanks! I hope this is included soon, along with slash rhythmic notation. Apologies on the double post. I was on a funky computer and thought it ate my post because it didn't appear on the board, didn't realize it needed approval.
NathanH

Postby thorrild » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:36 am

NathanH,

Just incase you didn't check my full reply, here's what I wrote about ways to work around this:

"Currently, the only way to achieve this in the iPad app is to change the point size of the Notation. Tap the gear wheel and select one of two: Print Settings (for printed output) or iPad View Settings (for what you see on the iPad). You may have to do some experimentation with point size, page size/orientation, and margin width, to find a combination that works in as many systems as possible."

Best,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Return to Notion for iPad