Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Fishman Triple Play input for TAB

A Forum to Discuss PROGRESSION

Fishman Triple Play input for TAB

Postby Long2Play » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:39 am

Hi all,

I just started with Progression from the Fishman Triple Play bundle. I am having an issue getting accurate tab from the Progression Notation software. The Triple Play neck display shows the correct string and fret locations but the Progression software does not. Any note that is also an open string, is shown as an open string, period. No settings inside it for mono mode that I have been able to find. Nothing in the over 200 page manual either. I really want this to show accurately which string and fret I am playing. It does not do that. I really want this thing to notate for my guitar teaching uses... I hope I am just missing something simple here.

BTW, Triple Play itself works really great. Freaking great product. Thanks for the help.

:-)
Long2Play

Re: Fishman Triple Play input for TAB

Postby Long2Play » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:24 pm

The current version of Progression has the TAB issue resolved. The on screen guitar fingerboard still has things wrong but the TAB is correct on transcription. There is a menu that appears that allows multi channel support in the "Guitar" preset.

:-)
Long2Play

Return to PROGRESSION