Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Wish list: option to hide channel strips

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Wish list: option to hide channel strips

Postby iamnemo » Fri May 31, 2013 1:58 pm

I use a large template and I often hide unused instrument staves when not in use or auxiliary staves. I don't want to delete them in case I'll need them later or because they are already associated to VEPRO templates.

An option to hide single channel strips would be nice. Could be a global button that hides all channel strips associated with hidden staves. Thanks.
iamnemo

Re: Wish list: option to hide channel strips

Postby Admin » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Thanks for the input. This is a known feature request.

In the meantime, try using the groups in the mixer to navigate more easily through large templates in your mixer. The groups in the mixer isolate your channels to a specific type of instrument, eg., percussion, strings, winds, VST, Rewire, Brass.

You can also hide the Busses and the Master to be able to create more viewable tracks in a specific group.

-Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wish list: option to hide channel strips

Postby iamnemo » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Thank you for your reply. Same type of solution: maybe a group button could be added to show/hide mixer strips associated with hidden staves? Thanks
iamnemo

Return to NOTION