Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

That darned Subtitle

That darned Subtitle

Postby Hutchpat » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 pm

I deleted it in I-pad view, but it still shows up in Print view, and though I can go to Score setup, access the blue cursor and insert spaces, it still shows up in Print View (and prints in PDF) as "Subtitle."
Anyone found a fix for this? Thanks.
Hutchpat

Re: That darned Subtitle

Postby thorrild » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Hutchpat wrote:I deleted it in I-pad view, but it still shows up in Print view

I get the same result. But if I tap on the Subtitle again after I've switched to Print View, and replace the word with a space, it goes away, and it doesn't show up in PDFs.

If I simply delete the word Subtitle (in Print View), instead of inserting a space in its place, I still get the "Subtitle" on printouts and PDFs.

There is obviously something that's not wired quite right yet, but if you make sure you are in Print View when you change it, and you use a space instead of no characters, it should work, although it's a little tedious...

Best wishes,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Re: That darned Subtitle

Postby Hutchpat » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Thanks again Thorrild, that worked nicely, though it took me about ten tries to get the Subtitle box rather than the main Title. Until I remembered one can zoom.
Hutchpat

Return to Notion for iPad