Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Any Info on the 4.0.313 Update I got Today?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: Any Info on the 4.0.313 Update I got Today?

Postby thorrild » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Gregmo,

I think you'll get better results if you email Brian at tech support about the missing update. The forum here is populated with other users like you (99% of the time), and we don't know anything about how your updater can be made to work. Brian's email address is support@notionmusic.com, and he is extremely talented and helpful.

Best wishes,
Thorrild (aka Brian's mom ;) )
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Postby JohnF » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Anyone hear from Notion yet?
JohnF

Postby Aph » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:37 pm

It probably has something to do with anti-piracy, but I sure do not like the way it looks like they are going to always update N4. Updater? Is it downloading all the samples, too? It was taking a loooong time so I just exited the "updater" program. The way they did it with N3 was WAY easier and faster!
Maybe when I have more time...
Aph

Postby Admin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:58 am

gregmo wrote:I cannot "see" the 4.0.317 update. I click on "check for updates" and nothing happens, so....I'm still not able to use VSL SE, or any of the other fixes. I click and click and click for updates, NOTHING. And, Notion's site still has the latest update for Notion 3, nothing on Notion 4. I'm sure they will fix, and it will be released, but I'm curious as to why some are able to download, and others are not. Interesting.

Please email tech support in regards to this issue. Something else is going on behind the scenes here and we would love to help you resolve your issue. You can either call 866-398-2994 or email us at support@notionmusic.com.

Brian will be happy to help you out.
Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to NOTION