Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

We need Beta testers for NOTION3!!

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

We need Beta testers for NOTION3!!

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:09 am

Hello all!

I know that some of you will be VERY happy about this and considering the excellent feedback and input you've given we've decided to ask if you'd like to Beta test NOTION3! Contact Lubo Astinov at lubo@notionmusic.com for information! We have a nice system set up for the Beta testers and as I said you all have given us so much valuable feedback that it just seemed like a "no-brainer." SO I guess you all will be able to get a peek at 3 and help us put the finishing touches on it!!

Thanks again for your input and enjoy!
-Kyle

Once again....please contact Lubo Astinov at lubo@notionmusic.com and he'll get you set up with the program. :D
Admin
Site Admin

Re: We need Beta testers for NOTION3!!

Postby Unfinished » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:42 am

Sounds fun, sounds imminent, sounds good, but what is Beta testing? (...I'll contact him now...)
Unfinished

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:57 am

Yes fun....Yes imminent..... :D

Beta testing basically involves you "power" users getting a pre-release of the program and actively helping us identify problems and work through any bugs by using the program.

We definitely need folks that have the desire to participate and give input. It seems as if most of you folks here on the forum would be perfect for this....sooooooooo.....drop Lubo an email!

Thanks again!
Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Unfinished » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:28 am

So essentially just testing (as I thought). Exciting.
Unfinished

Postby Unfinished » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:53 am

Maybe you should put it in Vibrato. (Why are we now 'Power' users)?
Am I right that the list is being formed and testing will start (as listing stops) some time next week?
Unfinished

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:06 am

Unfinished wrote:Maybe you should put it in Vibrato. (Why are we now 'Power' users)?
Am I right that the list is being formed and testing will start (as listing stops) some time next week?

I basically refer to any of you users who demonstrate an advanced knowledge of the program as "power" users.....not really an "official" term. I'll let Lubo address the specifics behind when the start/stop dates are for signing up and beginning testing.

Enjoy! I KNOW that I have :D
Admin
Site Admin

Postby dcoscina » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:20 pm

I am totally down with this. I have been dying for some additional features in NOTION and would love to be able to participate. Also, I am a Mac guy so I am sure you'll need some of us fellows...
dcoscina

Postby Unfinished » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:22 am

Aren't the majority of composers using Macs? Mac has fewer customers than Windows, but I would have thought they are so suitable for creative purposes (as oppose to work purposes) that most composers use them. Anyway are there enough beta testers or are you looking for more?
Unfinished

Postby Admin » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:32 am

I believe that we're still looking for testers....contact Lubo Astinov lubo@notionmusic.com for details :D
Admin
Site Admin

Postby dcoscina » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:50 am

hopefully I receive NOTION 3 to test before I go on holidays in a couple weeks. I am taking my laptop with me so it would a fine time to check things out and put it through its paces.
dcoscina

Next

Return to NOTION