Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Some pieces of work

A Place to Share Your NOTION Files

Some pieces of work

Postby catshsh » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi all,

After playing with Notion for several months, I'd like to have your opinion about my work.
A musical soundtrack for a movie: Action movie theme
A "L.V. Beethoven fantasia" on his sonata 14: Thanks so much, Ludwig
A special piece for my wife, named Muriel: Muriel This is a kind of playing with wording, as in french, the four first notes of the main motif will be spelled M(i), U(t), R(é), (s)I and L(a)

I'd be grateful for your opinions on those.

CatShsh
catshsh

Re: Some pieces of work

Postby kvapka » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Muriel is nice, but it is very classical for me. Nice work with orchestration and instruments techniques.
kvapka

Re: Some pieces of work

Postby catshsh » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:47 am

Thanks for your comment.
Classical indeed, yet this genre is not my favorite (I do play electric guitar with a huge blues inspiration).

Orchestration and techniques are new tools for me, I am mostly interpreting stuff rather than creating.
These small pieces are for me a kind of discovering.

In classical genre, there is another piece I was working on last novembre: Perspiration. The piece was composed as a soundtrack for a little movie. There is now a lot of post production work to do for synchronizing the video and the soundtrack. Lack of time and mostly of tools... (waiting for notion to provide a sync to video function...)
catshsh

Return to Share NOTION Files