Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Hip-hop jazz

A Place to Share Your NOTION Files

Hip-hop jazz

Postby Brian » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi everyone,

Here is a little diddy that I had a couple minutes to put together. It's a little hip-hop jazz. I hope you like it. 8-)

Cheers,

Brian
Attachments
Funk in the Trunk.notion
Hip-hop jazz
(824.34 KiB) Downloaded 503 times
Brian
NOTION Music Tech Support
866-398-2994
Brian

Re: Hip-hop jazz

Postby Fiona02 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:04 am

Jazz music flourished in the region of South America. New Orleans was especially dear to the art. From there he traveled all over America. In the early years there was strong resistance from whites who could not see black people moving in a given area. But despite their efforts to eliminate harmful jazz music is spreading in society, they themselves were conquered by its influence. She is as characteristic of American culture. Whites and immigrants from other parts of the world were facing the music.

Monir Sider
Fiona02

Re: Hip-hop jazz

Postby Grawnque » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 pm

In all honesty, I found it a bit repetitive for my tastes, but at the same time I found it highly reminiscent of theme music for a number of television programs I've seen in the past - usually of the darker, detective/cop sort. I'd say it's worth pursuing!
Grawnque

Return to Share NOTION Files