Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Progression is still standing more than one year

A Forum to Discuss PROGRESSION

Re: Progression is still standing more than one year

Postby macz » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:12 am

i also am concerned about the state/status of this software. i have recently purchased the progression software specifically for guitar and because i do not want the notion3 version. after reading this forum thread, however, it appears that there has been talk about upgrade dating back to 2008, and little delivery.

does this mean therefore, that i have purchased an obsolete piece of software in which no further investment in upgrading is being made? in which case, taken that there are bugs that have yet to be addressed (see other threads) why is the software still being sold? can someone confirm or deny this one way or the other?
macz

Re: Progression is still standing more than one ye

Postby Kingsley » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:35 am

jazzalien wrote:Is there anybody out there?

Yeah I am here..What do you want to ask???
Kingsley

Postby macz » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:40 pm

hi kyle/admin.
you could begin by responding to my question that i asked back in july 2010 (see post above). it is now october 2011. if notion stands by customer support as you earlier claimed, then why is the response time to questions asked in this forum so poor? again, is there going to be any further development on notion progression?
macz

Postby Admin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:13 am

macz wrote:hi kyle/admin.
you could begin by responding to my question that i asked back in july 2010 (see post above). it is now october 2011. if notion stands by customer support as you earlier claimed, then why is the response time to questions asked in this forum so poor? again, is there going to be any further development on notion progression?

I'm sorry for the delay in response. I tend to not speak up if there is nothing to say...and until recently there hasn't been much to say. Fortunately we have gotten news that a Progression update could be coming soon...I'll keep you posted with any information that I can.

-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to PROGRESSION