Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Repeat for more than 2 bars?

A Forum to Discuss PROGRESSION

Repeat for more than 2 bars?

Postby pcrowling » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:52 am

Okay...there has to be a way to do this. I want to write out one bar of music, insert a repeat, and then have that measure repeat more than just once. In other words, write out a measure, drag a repeat sign from the menu on the right, and have THAT ONE repeat sign indicate the measure should be repeated 4 or 6 or 90 times, or what have you. For example, say I was writing out a tab for "Sunshine of Your Love." The chorus repeats the A / / / C / G / progression three times and then goes to two bars of A. I would very much like to not have to type out a completely superfluous measure of the chorus progression when I could just tell the repeat sign to mean "3 times" instead of "2 times." However, fiddle with it as I might, I cannot figure out a way to do this.

Thoughts?
pcrowling

Re: Repeat for more than 2 bars?

Postby dro » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:56 am

Progression 2 can do this. Just double click the repeat sign and enter the number of repeats.
dro

Return to PROGRESSION