Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

HELP PLEASE !

A Forum to Discuss PROGRESSION

HELP PLEASE !

Postby BLACKCROW » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:07 pm

I posted a question on this product I purchased and its like no answer to my question , is anyone using this forum for support !

I'm just wondering who is here to answer any question you might have on any product you buy from NOTION , I hope some one can help me with the fact I'm not getting any sound from some of the instruments in the Demo version of Notion 3 .
Yes I just purchased PROGRESSION but it arrives on Monday and as soon as it arrives from Fed-X I'm sending it back unopened so I can upgrade to NOTION 3 .

I tried working with the NOTION 3 DEMO version and theres no sound with alot of the instruments I picked out after putting quarter notes in the staff I was working with .

Anyone else run into this problem with Progression , if so how do you fix it . I checked my computer and soundcard it works fine with my Sonar DAW's , Project 5 DAW and my Reason 5 and Record DAW's so its not my computer or soundcard its the software .

Hope some one will help , thanks ! BLACKCROW
BLACKCROW

Re: HELP PLEASE !

Postby Admin » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:30 pm

BLACKCROW wrote:I posted a question on this product I purchased and its like no answer to my question , is anyone using this forum for support !

I'm just wondering who is here to answer any question you might have on any product you buy from NOTION , I hope some one can help me with the fact I'm not getting any sound from some of the instruments in the Demo version of Notion 3 .
Yes I just purchased PROGRESSION but it arrives on Monday and as soon as it arrives from Fed-X I'm sending it back unopened so I can upgrade to NOTION 3 .

I tried working with the NOTION 3 DEMO version and theres no sound with alot of the instruments I picked out after putting quarter notes in the staff I was working with .

Anyone else run into this problem with Progression , if so how do you fix it . I checked my computer and soundcard it works fine with my Sonar DAW's , Project 5 DAW and my Reason 5 and Record DAW's so its not my computer or soundcard its the software .

Hope some one will help , thanks ! BLACKCROW

Blackcrow,

Sorry for the delay in response. Brian has responded (as well as other N3 users) to your issue with the sound on the N3 demo.

There is no need to "send back" your copy of Progression. You can simply visit the upgrade page and fill out the information for your upgrade code. http://www.notionmusic.com/support/upgrade_home.html

Hope this helps!
Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby BLACKCROW » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:12 am

Sorry for the slow reply back , I have spent the last week reinstalling my Windows XP and music software and wasn't online to reply back .

Thanks for the help but I sent Progression back in the unopened box and order NOTION 3 instead , I think I will be happier with NOTION 3 because it has more in its software and the plus factor I like is you can import audio wav files into your music or song project .

Thanks again for the help with the DEMO I was trying out before Progression arrived , I will keep this link available after I start using NOTION 3 .
BLACKCROW

Postby Armstrongabc » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:46 am

It's so kind of you and I think it is very useful!!!
There are three faithful friends - an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
Armstrongabc

Return to PROGRESSION