Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion for iPad nOOb

Notion for iPad nOOb

Postby jojomonkeyboy » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Ok, I just downloaded and bought the Notion app for iPad

I'm having a helluva time (pardon my French) just figuring out how to change time sigs plus key sigs . . . I found how to transpose an instrument - but that doesn't sit right with me (to do it that way) there's got to be a better way to do it - be gentle folks, I'm a finale user that is trying to work with Notion (as I think it's a program worth it's weight in gold!)

I'm also considering getting it for my mac (desktop machine) but I'd rather get the skinny on the iPad version first before I buy for my laptop . . . .

And for those that ask - yes - I read the manual.
jojomonkeyboy

Re: Notion for iPad nOOb

Postby Wawoodman » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:16 pm

To change the time (or key) signature, click in a measure. (A green bar should appear.) Tap on the icon that looks a [4/4 time sig and quarter note=?] That opens a submenu, where you can choose to change a lot of things. Click on the multiple sharps icon, and you can select a new key sig. Click on the 4/4 icon, and you can select a new time signature.
Wawoodman

Return to Notion for iPad