Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Can't restore purchases

Can't restore purchases

Postby dense13 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:26 am

Hi,

I had to remove Notion from my iPad because the Save As functionality stopped working. I re-downloaded it and now it works again, but I can't download the instruments I had (the free ones nor a bought one). Any tips?

Thanks!
Gonzalo
dense13

Re: Can't restore purchases

Postby Brian2 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:38 am

Are you getting a particular error message?
--.42.--
Brian2

Postby dense13 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:13 pm

No errors. When I go to the shop, I see the 'Free' button on the violin, viola, etc. If I click those, it asks me to register (which I guess I could do again). But on an instrument I had bought I see the button with the price, and if I click it it asks for the iTunes pwd, which I'm imagining means I'd be charged again.
dense13

Postby Brian2 » Thu May 01, 2014 2:30 pm

Thanks for the info.
For the free sounds - yes, just enter your email again, and you will get new codes for the free sounds.

For the purchased sounds, if you use the same Apple ID, you will not be charged again. Once you click, purchase and enter your information, your iPad will say 'You've already purchased these sounds, would you like to download again'.

'Brian
--.42.--
Brian2

Postby dense13 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:24 pm

So there wasn't a problem, just me being overly cautious. :) Awesome, thanks Brian.
dense13

Return to Notion for iPad