Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Purchased instruments - again

Purchased instruments - again

Postby VoytG » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Hell again.
Again problem with purchased instruments.
Every time I start the app, I have to wait for already purchased insytuments to be downloaded.
This makes the use of iPad Notion useless. Am I doing something wrong, that main app doesn't keep all instruments on my iPad? I have still enough place for them. Another question is, if it's possible to use already purchased jazz instruments in desktop app? The price for Notion 4 is still nice, but I'm interested in big band souds only; having Sibelius 7, beeing not very satisfied with it's sounds I'm tempted to use something different, but not spending too much money.
Greetings to all crew.
VoytG
VoytG

Re: Purchased instruments - again

Postby Jaws75 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:26 am

yes you have to keep notion for ipad running until all 'Purchased' instruments have downloaded...its a real BIG pain in the butt.
but once you've ddl'd ..its done. For me it took 1 day and a half...cos sometimes the downloads get corrupted. Their server must be giving out dl speeds of 20kb/sec.

And no you can't use the instruments in the desktop version. The desktop version have newly recorded ones for it.
Personally the ipad version does the job for me and its a steal.
Jaws75

Re: Purchased instruments - again

Postby VoytG » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Thank you very much!
VoytG

Return to Notion for iPad