Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Copyright Symbol - iPad Mini Retina

Copyright Symbol - iPad Mini Retina

Postby dickiefunk » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 am

Hi,

I would like to add a Copyright symbol to my score's preferably at the bottom of each page?

Is this possible with Notion for iPad?
dickiefunk

Re: Copyright Symbol - iPad Mini Retina

Postby Aph » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Maybe use the Text box to insert (and then move) text where you want it?
The copyright symbol is available in the Emoji keyboard, which can be enabled in Settings->general->Keyboard->Keyboards->Add New Keyboard (then tap the key that has !?# on it, and scroll through the symbols displayed).
Aph

Postby Wawoodman » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:03 pm

I use the iPad app Character Pad. It has dang near everything you could want! ©
Wawoodman

Postby dickiefunk » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Ok thanks for the replies. Would be handy to be able to directly insert a text box at the bottom of the screen like in some other music notation programs.
Am loving Notion on the iPad and am preferring it to the programs I have on my PC! I might have to buy the desktop version whilst it's in the 50% off sale! Seems like a no brainer at that price!!
dickiefunk

Postby Jaws75 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:28 am

dont forgot the desktop version's instruments are alot more expensive compared to that of ipad...much more. But get it all while the deal lasts 50%....
Jaws75

Postby John Francis » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:53 am

If you have a Bluetooth keyboard you should be able to hold the option key and the press the letter "g" to bring up the copyright symbol © 2014 ... It is too bad there is no way to get it on the bottom of the page, though!
John Francis

Return to Notion for iPad