Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

It's the little things that make you appreciate this app.

It's the little things that make you appreciate this app.

Postby choirguy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:20 pm

I just worked with swapping voices the first time on the iPad. What a joy, particularly if you have scanned the score. I own Finale (Notion desktop, too), and if you want to swap voices, it requires the full measure. If a song scans in the wrong voices in part of the measure, you have to recreate the entire measure. Not with Notion or Notion on the iPad.

Also--if you highlight a measure, only that measure will play back.

No, the app Isn't perfect, but it is getting there, my biggest problem is text with scanned choral scores...you can't edit imported MusicXML lyrics (yes, I've e-mailed to let them know). And I'm excited to see N-Tempo on the iPad someday. I'd also like to be able to adjust the names of audio files I export to Dropbox (e.g. Missa Brevis Soprano, Missa Brevis Alto).

But this app has about 95% of what I need as a choral music educator...and that's amazing,,,

Keep up the great work, Notion team!
choirguy

Re: It's the little things that make you appreciate this app

Postby Jaws75 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:30 am

Cool, and how exactly do you scan a score and edit it in notion ipad??
Jaws75

Return to Notion for iPad