Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Can I Edit Guitar Chord Diagrams?

Can I Edit Guitar Chord Diagrams?

Postby Fox » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:46 am

Greetings all,

I'm very much enjoying using notion on my ipad and desktop.

Just a quick query: I can't find a way to edit guitar chord diagrams on my iPad. Am I correct that this simply can't be done on the ipad (as it can on the desktop version)? That is, I want to change fingerings for chords, and move them up the neck and such.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Fox
Fox

Re: Can I Edit Guitar Chord Diagrams?

Postby Wawoodman » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:23 am

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's correct.

A possible solution (I don't have the desktop version, so I can't check.)

Can you create a doc in the desktop version, with your new chords, and import it into the iPad version? Then, could you use that as a template when starting new charts? Or export a doc form the iPad, edit the chords, and send it back with the new diagrams?
Wawoodman

Re: Can I Edit Guitar Chord Diagrams?

Postby Fox » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:30 am

Wawoodman wrote:Can you create a doc in the desktop version, with your new chords, and import it into the iPad version? Then, could you use that as a template when starting new charts? Or export a doc form the iPad, edit the chords, and send it back with the new diagrams?

Yes, I just tested this, and I can indeed create a desktop version with the chords I need, and then import.

Thanks for the quick reply.

-Fox
Fox

Return to Notion for iPad