Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Bug with entering text

Bug with entering text

Postby timc » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 pm

There's a bug when entering text when the little pop-up is too close to the edge of the screen. I've taken some screenshots, because that is the easiest way to explain it:

And when I try to click OK:

Sometimes the pop-up appears on top or the side, but as you might see, I work on an ipad mini, so my screen size is limited and I have encountered this problem several times in the very short amount of time that I'm using Notion.

Now that I'm here: how do I edit text?
timc

Re: Bug with entering text

Postby jditte » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:49 am

I have the exact same problem (regular iPad 3, iOS 6.1, Notion 1.2.49). It makes it completely impossible to enter any text. (It least I haven't found out yet how to work around this issue.)
Last edited by jditte on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jditte

Postby choirguy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:18 pm

I'm also missing the "next" button to go to the next lyric. Anyone else facing this?
choirguy

Postby choirguy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:50 am

Never mind...in Notion you progress to the next work/syllable with the space bar. It's Symphony Pro that adds a "next" button.

Might be a good addition, however (it takes the place of the ENTER key).
choirguy

Postby Wawoodman » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:14 pm

If they are going to be remapping keys, I would much rather they move a hyphen to the first level keyboard! (Already sent in as a feature request.)
Wawoodman

Return to Notion for iPad