Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Version 1.2.38

Version 1.2.38

Postby thorrild » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:54 am

Dear Notion,

I just downloaded the new version of the iPad app and am so impressed with the new features that I had to drop everything and write you a big thank you! I know that each user may have differing views of what absolutely has to be fixed or added as a feature, but I imagine that improved display of measures would be high on a lot of users' wish lists.

And have you ever delivered! Scores now display as many measures per system as can comfortably fit given the current notation point size, and you can even adjust that as well. This is everything I have hoped for since the introduction of the app, and it was worth waiting for. THANK YOU!

I also love the ability to switch between Print View and iPad View. Very slick indeed. And there are more improvements: pickup measures, choice of input method (keyboard or fretboard), and the list goes on...

I have to stop writing now — I need to go play with that app. Is it possible to award 6 stars?

Best wishes,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Re: Version 1.2.38

Postby dhbailey » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:51 pm

I agree! 6 stars? Heck, let's give it 10 stars out of 5! :D

Now we can really take our notation on the road and work on it like professionals!
dhbailey

Postby thorrild » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:19 pm

dhbailey wrote:Now we can really take our notation on the road and work on it like professionals!

Well, let's see how long it takes us before we can no longer possibly work with this app unless we get a whole new bunch of absolutely essential, additional features... but right now: honeymoon! :D

Best,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Postby Jaws75 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:03 am

Agreed total bliss updates! In fact the score has more clarity than before, I have a non retina screen ipad and it looked a little blurry... But now the notes look sharp when using zoom function!!!

Love the select tool too, more responsive.

I think the next update is gonna be the one I look forward to the most!
Jaws75

Return to Notion for iPad