Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

just a little input on myself

just a little input on myself

Postby beat » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:20 pm

hi everyone,
i would like to make my point of view on start/finish on the ipad a bid clearer.
i'm in digital music making for 20 years by now.
1993 i started by having accsess to an atari st1040, cubase, and a casio keyboard.
along came a desktop pc with acid pro 3, then another with a hammerfall, reason, live, etc.
with all that, desktop, monitor, keyboards and all, i went to many gigs and practicing rooms.
then, time for the first laptop, the second....
still with my hammerfall, and my beyerdynamic dt 909 (i got them in 03), rihgt now they're here next to my ipad (seeming to be bigger then the pad, bud still sounding as lovely as at first hearing).

up to this spring i was a pc guy, still am at home, bud the pad and the iphone brought me to the next smaler level.
so, i hope you can see, my way - my time, carrying heavy duty around with me - looks like, over!
i'm so happy that i can switch on the ipad and get the quality sound i love staight out in my phones, start/finish a track and send it of to a friend or some, so they can work on it as well. in the best possible listening plessure.
and falling in love with notion, i sure would love to implement this great musical tool into this circle....

this may not sound verry interesting for this forum, bud i'm sure not the only one who wants to get rid of the heavy load we've been carrying since the band!
wkr
beat
notion for ipad user since 7/2012
beat

Re: just a little input on myself

Postby mac jones » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:44 am

Thanks, I agree!
mac jones

Re: just a little input on myself

Postby TOSCANINI » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Totaly agree dude ! Ipad is magic, and what i love the most was a "instrumental gesture feeling" with some apps. As a former intrumentist, i love it.
TOSCANINI

Return to Notion for iPad