Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

how do you delete instruments?

how do you delete instruments?

Postby cr3ator84 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:32 am

hi

i just bought an ipad 4, notion and all the instruments

i have to say; the program is buggy as hell but im happy with the parts of the application that are working so ill put the annoyances to one side for now.

one thing: i've added an instrument - specifically a 'voice' to my palette of instruments and now i want to delete it. I can make it invisible but how on earth do i delete it from my piece completely? i thought clicking on the right facing arrow would bring up an option to do this but it only provides transposition options and the opportunity to switch the instrument. I would expect a little red cross next to the right facing arrow next to the instrument name itself....i'm a software engineer also so im sorry if this annoys the devs....

many thanks
cr3ator84

Re: how do you delete instruments?

Postby Brian2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:24 am

Try swiping left on the instrument name in the list. Delete should appear.

hope it helps
'brian
--.42.--
Brian2

Re: how do you delete instruments?

Postby cr3ator84 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Thanks for the reply Brian

Also noticed the edit button above the instruments brings up a list of red/white delete circles beside each instrument
cr3ator84

Return to Notion for iPad