Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

How to change the Time signature?...

How to change the Time signature?...

Postby nevermore2k » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:46 pm

I am not able to change the time signature ... Cause the floating window is off screen... And if I rotate the pad I just see a quarter of the window where I may be able to change the signature ... Any suggestions?..

Is anyone from the support team around here anyway ?..
nevermore2k

Re: How to change the Time signature?...

Postby jim » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:34 am

The best way to contact support is to always contact support (support@notionmusic.com). They are very seldom on the forum.

Wow...interesting issue. I have not seen this one. I'm guessing when you restart the app it still does this? And, are you on the newest build? I cannot replicate it, I'll keep trying and ask around. Also, go ahead and email support I'll let them know you may be emailing soon, we'll try to figure out a solution.
jim

Re: How to change the Time signature?...

Postby Brian » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:40 am

Hello,

This is Brian from NOTION Music. There was an issue with the time signature that was resolved in the latest update. It seems very similar to the problem that you are now having. Please try updating to the latest version. If this does not resolve the issue, please let me know what version you are running and maybe give me a little more information about what you are experiencing.

Thanks,

Brian
Brian
NOTION Music Tech Support
866-398-2994
Brian

Return to Notion for iPad