Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

No updates in a while

No updates in a while

Postby trueblue » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 am

It's been a couple of months since Notion for iPad has seen an update. Please tell me it has not been shelved. This app has unlimited potential and I for one would HATE to see it fall by the wayside. This app alone justified my purchase of the iPad.
trueblue

Re: No updates in a while

Postby Admin » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 am

It has definitely NOT been shelved. Will have an update some time this summer.....
Admin
Site Admin

Postby mvanwoerkom » Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 am

I got the 1.2.5 update yesterday.
Thank you very much for your continued support!

Now i am trying to figure out differences. :mrgreen:
mvanwoerkom

Postby thorrild » Fri May 18, 2012 8:40 am

Kyle & everyone at Notion,

Thanks for the app update, which I have worked with since yesterday. My impression is that it seems more stable than its predecessors - otherwise, I haven't [yet] discovered anything that has been added or improved. But what do I know; it may all be "under the hood." And since I haven't yet bought a new iPad, I can't see if the Retina display is supported.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a list of what's new in version 1.2.5, when someone can get around to it. It will be much appreciated.

Best,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Return to Notion for iPad