Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion on Retina

Notion on Retina

Postby jonljacobi » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Has anyone tried it on the new iPad?
jonljacobi

Re: Notion on Retina

Postby jonljacobi » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Answering my own question. I have. Looks good, but I'm sure the next version will look better.
jonljacobi

Postby jonljacobi » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

I asked them, and they said later this year.
jonljacobi

Postby Welkin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:17 pm

On the retina everything made for the previous iPads looks ugly and pixelated and so is the case with Notion. It's completely usable but not great.
Welkin

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:43 am

We are working on an updated UI to accomodate for the Retina display. I can't give you a release date yet....but I'll definitely keep you all posted:)
Admin
Site Admin

Postby iamnemo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Admin wrote:We are working on an updated UI to accomodate for the Retina display.

Very happy to hear that! :D The current version is nice enough but it could be improved in many ways. My wife uses it to enter her orchestral scores while sitting in the garden but it gets slow and it's easy to add unwanted notes by mistake, even just scrolling around.

We then transfer the MID file to Sonar and the MusicXML file to Finale and finish the work there.

Please let us know when...
iamnemo

Return to Notion for iPad