Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Can somebody please help me??? Cannot use Notion

Can somebody please help me??? Cannot use Notion

Postby jeffhefty » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi I have been unable to get Notion for Ipad to work. I cannot use it at all. Below is my previous post.

Hi. I have tried to do the update to Notion for iPad 2 several times with no success. I have tried through the Apple App update and online at Notion.com. The update downloads fine from Notion.com website. But it then says "open in Notion". I click on the button but it never opens in Notion. The Notion Icon is Grayed-out on my Ipad. So I can't use it at all. Any ideas about how I can fix this?
Thanks Jeff
jeffhefty

Re: Can somebody please help me??? Cannot use Notion

Postby thorrild » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 pm

I haven't replied because I don't know what you are talking about. It is news to me that Notion for iPad can be downloaded from the notionmusic.com website.

But if your iPad app is unusable, then delete it and download it again from the App Store using your AppleID and password. Apple will not charge you for it again. Make sure you are on a reliable and speedy wi-fi connection. Maybe you are having problems because a service interruption truncated the download.

Best,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Postby Admin » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:22 pm

jeffhefty wrote:Hi I have been unable to get Notion for Ipad to work. I cannot use it at all. Below is my previous post.

Hi. I have tried to do the update to Notion for iPad 2 several times with no success. I have tried through the Apple App update and online at Notion.com. The update downloads fine from Notion.com website. But it then says "open in Notion". I click on the button but it never opens in Notion. The Notion Icon is Grayed-out on my Ipad. So I can't use it at all. Any ideas about how I can fix this?
Thanks Jeff

The version of Notion available from our website is NOT the iPad version. You may try to uninstall the app from your iPad and then re-sync it with iTunes. You'll need to make sure you have downloaded the entire app as well. The sample library is quite large and it may take some time to download.

If you have any other immediate questions please feel free to get in touch with Brian in Tech Support. There is a link at notionmusic.com

Regards,
Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby jeffhefty » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:45 pm

HI Kyle, I will give it a shot.

But why is my iPad telling me to Update Notion? Not sure why it was doing that.

Thanks for helping me out. I appreciate it a lot.

Jeff
jeffhefty

Return to Notion for iPad