Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion not opening

Notion not opening

Postby jeffhefty » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:44 am

Hi everyone. I recently bought Notion for the iPad. It was opening with no problem until I did the latest iPad update to Version 5.0.1 (9a405). As well there are other programs that are not opening. Is anyone having the same pr problem?

One other thing. I attached my NOVATION Xio midi controller to the iPad this morning. And it seemed like things did not work after that. Do you think the midi connection messed things up?

I also went to the app store to check for updates. Everything is up to date. Not sure what to do.

Any ideas?

Many thanks. Jeff
jeffhefty

Re: Notion not opening

Postby jeffhefty » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:12 am

Ok Notionis opening but can I get it to work with a midi keyboard?
Thanks Jeff
jeffhefty

Postby Admin » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 am

MIDI controllers are not supported yet. We are working on it though!!

-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby jeffhefty » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 am

Hi Kyle, any idea when that may occur??

Thanks a lot , Jeff
jeffhefty

Postby u8nc » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Admin wrote:MIDI controllers are not supported yet. We are working on it though!!

-Kyle

because of the high rate of info that is easily able to be entered, and possibly unintentionally, you would have to have a third mode between melody and chord, where we are fleshing out what our next few entries would be without actually entering anything

which is good, becuase that accommodates another request i saw along the way. two birds with one stone.
u8nc

Return to Notion for iPad