Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

import midi files

import midi files

Postby taxijm93 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:39 pm

hello

i just by notion for ipad, but i don't find the solution how to import midi files from itunes to notion in ipad.

please can you help me ?

thanks
taxijm93

Re: import midi files

Postby mvanwoerkom » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:29 pm

You must find that iTunes view which displays the local data managed by the Notion app.
There you probably add the desired file. After synchronization it is supposed to be on the iPad.

Simpler (and what I do) is emailing yourself the file and opening the email from the iPad, then click the attachment and open it with Notion. It seems to need a ".mid" suffix to work, however.
mvanwoerkom

Postby xfeten » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi! i have some problems when i import midi piano files. All the notes and figures are in the G key, and the F key are void. the notation of the G key is correct but the F notation doesnt exists, in fact the F notation is included in the G key, representing big chords and so on..... Any solution?
xfeten

Postby Aaronlika » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:23 am

mvanwoerkom wrote:You must find that iTunes view which displays the local data managed by the Notion app.
There you probably add the desired file. After synchronization it is supposed to be on the iPad.

Simpler (and what I do) is emailing yourself the file and opening the email from the iPad, then click the attachment and open it with Notion. It seems to need a ".mid" suffix to work, however.

Yeah,this is an indeed nice solution.Your post is quite frofessional.Thank you.
God helps them that help themselves.
Aaronlika

Return to Notion for iPad