Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Concert pitch?

Concert pitch?

Postby MagickMike » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 am

Is there a way to display concert pitch rather than transposed pitch? I can't find the "button" where you would turn on this feature.

Thanks,

Mike
MagickMike

Re: Concert pitch?

Postby dhbailey » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 am

You need to set this for each instrument and then be prepared to reset it back to the original transposition when you want it to show as a transposed score. Hopefully there will be a "Concert Pitch /Transposed Score" button added soon.
dhbailey

Re: Concert pitch?

Postby MagickMike » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Thank you DH. I was wondering if anyone was ever going to respond. You confirmed what I already suspected, after a lengthy search (in vain) for the control to turn on concert pitch. I hope they add this feature as soon as possible, as changing the transposition of each individual instrument (and then back again) is way too inconvenient for me. I will not buy any additional instruments until they add this feature, because only then will I seriously use the app.

Thanks again,

Mike
MagickMike

Return to Notion for iPad