Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion for iPad - Adding measures to a score

Notion for iPad - Adding measures to a score

Postby dhbailey » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:22 am

I have just created a score and can't seem to add measures past the original 24 bars which somehow got created. It's got 4 wind instrument staves and 4 percussion staves. I want a running line of cowbell quarter notes through the score and so I entered 2 bars of it, copied it and pasted it and can't get past 24 bars. What am I missing?

update -- I figured it out. Place the highlight anywhere and select the Barline tool and then tap the single barline icon and it inserts a measure where the highlight is. So to add measures at the end, double-tap the final barline and then select the barline tool and tap the single-barline icon.

The help screens aren't particularly helpful for advanced stuff, but it's early days still, and this is one heck of a wonderful app that has blown the competition out of the water.
dhbailey

Re: Notion for iPad - Adding measures to a score

Postby duncancan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:12 am

thanks for putting this tip up dhbailey! i was a little stuck on this for a frustrating few minutes!
duncancan

Return to Notion for iPad