Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion for ipad

Re: Notion for ipad

Postby sepheritoh » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Thanks. That would be awesome.
sepheritoh

Postby sepheritoh » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:58 pm

The videos on youtube looks awesome.

Few morebquestions:

1. Don't know if this is a fair questions, but which instruments as compared to the PC version is missing? Which instruments will be available as in app purchase?

2. What ways are there to sync with Notion 3? you mentioned export and email, but will icloud sync be possible? Would one have to sync with itunes, or would other wifi sync mehods be possible?

3. Obviously the ipad version will not have Garritan or Miro, but would scores created on the PC with those plugins translate properly to the ipad?

(edit spelling)
Last edited by sepheritoh on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sepheritoh

Postby Admin » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:03 pm

sepheritoh wrote:The videos on youtube looks awesome.

Few morebquestions:

1. Don't know if this is a fair questions, but which instruments as comparedbto the PC version is missing? Which instruments will be available asmin app purchase?

2. What ways are there to sync with Notion 3? you mentioned export and email, but will icloed sync be possible? Would one have to sync with itunes, or would other wifi sync mehods be possible?

3. Obviously the ipad version will not have Garritan or Miro, but would scores created on the PC with those plugins translate properly to the ipad?

Seems as if I opened the flood gates!! Should be able to answer your questions...

1. We've included pretty much everything that comes bundled with N3 and there most certainly will be add-on instruments.

2. Dropbox and iCloud will be working shortly, and you can email or use iTunes to exchange files.

3. Those scores should import just fine.

-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby sepheritoh » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm not going to sleep tonight. I'll be checking the app store every hour!
sepheritoh

Postby Admin » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:11 pm

sepheritoh wrote:I'm not going to sleep tonight. I'll be checking the app store every hour!

HA! Awesome!! I'll make sure to announce it here and everywhere else I can as soon as it goes live!
Admin
Site Admin

Postby fzd » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:45 am

I can't find nothing about it : what will be the price ?
Solo, Orchestral & Chamber Strings complete, Dimension Strings, Full instruments
EWQLSO & Choirs
2 x Mac Mavericks, RAM : 32 GB & 16 GB
Notion 4

http://www.francois-zawadzki-delissen.com
fzd

Postby Admin » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Ladies and Gents.....

We are officially proud to present to you NOTION for iPad!! Take a look at the product page for more information:

http://www.notionmusic.com/products/notionipad.html

We are also excited to announce that until 12/21/11 the app will only cost you $.99!!! After that the price will go up to $14.99, so act fast!

Can't wait to hear your feedback on the app! We've worked really hard to get it delivered before the holidays so have some fun and write some music!!

Cheers,
Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby ottomc » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Downloaded Notion for iPad ten minutes ago and have been playing around with a little bit. So far it seems to read and play back my old Notion files without problems and with much better sound quality than I expected :D Even most of the expansion packs are available for the iPad version. And the price makes it the perfect Christmas gift to ourselves. Thanks a lot to the Notion team for making a modern sketchbook that seems very promising indeed!

Merry Christmas to all of you,
Otto
Otto Martin Christensen
www.faidros.no
ottomc

Postby sepheritoh » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:27 am

AWESOME!!!!!!

Busy downloading. The price is a steal.

Thank you Notion!
sepheritoh

Postby sepheritoh » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:43 am

Slightly more than 1hour later -download finished and installed. Now for getting busy. Fresh cup of coffee required.

I will keep you updated when I come up for fresh air.
sepheritoh

PreviousNext

Return to Notion for iPad