Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

After a re-install my purchased instruments are gone

After a re-install my purchased instruments are gone

Postby jairbair » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:04 am

Hi All

I had to un-install Notion from my iPad and now that I've re-installed it my instruments are missing. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Any help would truly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gerry
jairbair

Re: After a re-install my purchased instruments are gone

Postby choirguy » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Usually Apple tracks those extra purchases and when you go to download them again, you are told that you already bought them and can download them for free. I can't say this is the case for Notion, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't. After all, you're buying them from iTunes (even if it is an in-app upgrade).
choirguy

Re: After a re-install my purchased instruments are gone

Postby thorrild » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:12 am

jairbair,

I had some similar problems when the app was in ver. 1.0. When I re-installed the app (which had not downloaded properly), I was not told by the in-app iTunes purchase process that I had already bought the expansion sounds.

Remedy: I wrote an email to Apple explaining the whole sequence of event. They reviewed my complaint and emailed me back the following day saying that they would issue a refund. Everything has been perfect ever since...

Best wishes,
Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Return to Notion for iPad